Google Website Translator Gadget

Do you have any questions, comments, or problems? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Synopsis

Since this is my writing blog, I thought all my readers might want to know what I'm currently writing about, so here's the synopsis for my story called "Tombstone"

When Loral Elrod is forced to go back in time by a scientist, she later learns that the he sent her there with the intent of killing her. But what first seems like a scheme to kill her turns out to be much a much bigger plot and there’s only a few people remain who can stop him and as Loral goes on an adventure in ancient Israel, she uncovers secrets that no one was ever meant to figure out.

I know it's not all that great, but it's a start.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I think its awesome Ruth! It makes you wonder about the story without giving anything away. And you'll probably make it longer by the time you finish your book. I always have trouble writing a synopsis before I finish a book. So kudos to you for doing it! :)