Google Website Translator Gadget

Do you have any questions, comments, or problems? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Writing Quotes

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge
is limted. Imagination encricles the world." -Albert Einstein

I find it odd that a genius like Albert Einstein would say that imagination is more important than knowledge. 

"Everything that doesn't kill you, males you stronger. And
later on you can use it in some story." -Tapani Bagge

"The difference between fiction and reality is
that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

I found this quote today and I really like it because life hardly ever makes sense...but that why we write, or at least that's why I write. So that I can get away from life and create a world that I understand. I don't even know who Tom Clancy is, but he sure has a pretty awesome quote.
-Ruth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a web site owner I think the material here is really magnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You must maintain it and keep it up forever! Excellent work.

Ruth Ackiv said...

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm glad to hear I'm doing a good job!

Anonymous said...

To facilitate was a impressive place of duty. It is inspiring on behalf of all. Credit on behalf of sharing to facilitate slice.

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to say that I like your article very much. Please keep up the good posts Thanks a ton! and Have a good day

Anonymous said...

Very useful blog. Keep up the good work.