Google Website Translator Gadget

Do you have any questions, comments, or problems? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm a Winner!!!


I won!!!


Thanks to everyone who cheered me on and all that. It feels good to done with NaNoWriMo.


Here are a few random NaNo facts:

First word: You
50,500th word: You
The sentence that made me a winner: “Thank you sir.”

I did not intesionally make it so that my first and 50,500th word would be the same, but I think it's pretty cool.
I am not done with Aardwolf, I'm about half way done, but I have won!!! :)


1 comment:

Kaycee said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you I can hardly stand it! Great job, and way to persevere through it!!! I can't wait to read your book, and it was so much fun doing NaNoWriMo with you! You are awesome! :)