Google Website Translator Gadget

Do you have any questions, comments, or problems? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Monday, March 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo...in March.

Basically, I'm doing NaNoWriMo this March (I'm hosting it just for myself, and am not doing it on a NaNoWriMo site) because I'm trying to finish Aardwolf. I probably won't finish it this month, but my goal is to write 30,000 words this month, and that will leave me with 10,000-20,000 words left. Since my last post, I have found a picture for a lot of my characters. I'll share a few.
  • Akce (is younger in the pic than when the story takes place)
  • Conleeh
  • Heen (A villain in a future sequel)
  • Sullon
  • Promise
I don't really have anything else to update, so...
-Ruth

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

COOL PICTURES! I recognize Sullon ;) but I don't know any of the others. Where did you find these pictures???

Ruth Ackiv said...

Kaycee, I am terrible with remembering actor names, so for the most part I would Google something like "red haired female actor" but there were a few people that I knew of an actor for (Sullon being one of them).

Hannah Elise said...

Oh, I LOVE Colin O'Donoghue!!!